Your body goes through certain changes as part of the aging process. Over time, your facial tissue loses volume, resulting in wrinkles and folds that make you look older. If you’d like to reverse these signs of aging but prefer a minimally invasive solution, Juvederm Vollure may be the right option for you.
Juvederm Vollure is a hyaluronic acid-based dermal filler that restores lost facial volume and improves the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Hyaluronic acid is a naturally occurring compound found in your body. By strategically placing this filler in areas experiencing lost volume, you can restore a youthful appearance without the need for surgical solutions such as a facelift.
You can find out if Juvederm Vollure is right for you by speaking with one of our medical spa aestheticians. Please call (636) 896-0600 today to schedule a consultation. We serve patients in the St. Louis, Missouri area.
What Areas Does Juvederm Vollure Treat?
Juvederm Vollure is an effective treatment option to address:
- Marionette lines (vertical lines extending from your mouth to your chin)
- Nasolabial folds (deep wrinkles extending from the bottom of the nose to the corners of the mouth)
- Other moderate to severe facial wrinkles in the middle to lower portion of your face
Am I a Candidate for Juvederm Vollure?
Ideal Juvederm Vollure candidates:
- Are over the age of 21
- Would like to improve the appearance of marionette lines, nasolabial folds or other facial wrinkles
- Prefer a nonsurgical treatment option with long-lasting results
- Don’t have an allergy to lidocaine or any other ingredients in the Juvederm Vollure solution
- Are not currently pregnant
How Does Juvederm Vollure Work?
Vollure is one of the products in the Juvederm line of fillers. It is a smooth, malleable gel that uses Vycross technology. This technology blends different molecule weights in order to improve the filler’s fluidity, allowing it to move in conjunction with your facial expressions. This provides a more natural looking result. In addition, Vycross technology won’t absorb water, which will reduce post-treatment swelling.
One of the greatest benefits provided by Vycross technology is its ability to deliver longer lasting results than are typically experienced by other dermal fillers. It’s common for Vollure to last up to 18 months.
Which Juvderm Solution Is Right for Me?
At Renaissance Plastic Surgery, we offer a variety of options from the Juvederm line of fillers. Each of these formulas utilizes Vycross technology to deliver beautiful, long-lasting results. Depending on your unique needs and goals, our aestheticians may recommend one of the following solutions:
- Voluma – Voluma is the thickest Juvederm formula. It is an effective treatment for adding volume to areas of the face such as the cheeks.
- Vollure – Vollure is less dense than Voluma, making it a more versatile solution. It is most commonly used around the mouth and cheeks.
- Volbella – Volbella is the finest of the Juvederm formulas. It is most commonly used to add volume to thin lips.
During your initial consultation, our aestheticians will recommend the ideal treatment plan to achieve your desired outcome.
Schedule a Consultation
Please contact Renaissance Plastic Surgery using the form on this page or call (636) 896-0600 today to schedule a consultation. We serve patients in the St. Louis, Missouri area.