The holiday season is upon us and, once again, your best intentions to address your cosmetic goals early may have fallen to the wayside. At Renaissance Plastic Surgery, we understand how easy it can be to put your needs on the back-burner, especially during busier seasons of the year. While there is still a week before Christmas to pop by for a quick beauty boost, we know that it may be less stressful to simply start thinking of the new year and how you’d like to look and feel. There is nothing complicated about addressing beauty goals. Our plastic surgery and medical spa services are effective, efficient, and satisfying. Here, we discuss some of the options you may want to consider as you think about your concerns and goals.
SKIN REJUVENATING TREATMENTS
Aging skin is a concern even before we realize it. This is because the body’s natural production of collagen and elastin decreases dramatically during our twenties. From that point forward, our skin care routine should include some type of collagen stimulation. This is in addition to, not instead of, daily skin care utilizing appropriate cleansers, moisturizers, and serums. Early skin rejuvenating treatments may include:
- Chemical peels
- Medical-grade facials
- DiamondGlow™ resurfacing treatment
For the more significant signs of aging, such as sun damage, ruddy complexion, lines and creases, and sagging skin, patients may consider:
- Forever Young BBL PhotoFacial
- HALO Hybrid Fractional Laser treatment
- Microlaser Peel
FACIAL REJUVENATION PROCEDURES
Collagen-boosting is integral to long-term support for aging skin. Still, there are times when you want some immediate, or at least quick, satisfaction. There are several options for refreshing the face that do not involve surgery and some surgical options that may be far more conservative than you’d imagine.
- Neuromodulator wrinkle-reduction. You may know this treatment as BOTOX or Dysport. These products are designed to correct the dynamic wrinkles that result from facial movements like squinting and frowning.
- Dermal fillers. We use several different dermal fillers to help patients smooth lines and creases and restore better contours to areas including the jawline, cheeks, lips, and hands. Treatment takes less than 30 minutes and provides immediate results.
- Kybella. This injectable is a popular double chin treatment. It can take some time and a few visits to fully eradicate fat cells that have accumulated under the chin, but patients are usually very satisfied with their results.
- Neck liposuction. This minimally-invasive procedure is another, faster way to eliminate a double chin with minimal downtime.
- Eyelid rejuvenation. A minimally-invasive surgery, blepharoplasty can eliminate the problems most likely to age the eyes. These include hooded upper eyelids and undereye bags. Results are permanent and downtime is limited.
- Facelift. A facelift is a procedure that focuses only on the lower region of the face. To achieve beautiful, natural results, the surgeon makes incisions hidden around the ears and, through them, repositions deep-plane tissue back to a higher location near the cheeks.
The coming year is shaping up to be a beautiful one. Are you in? Contact us at (636) 896-0600 to schedule your visit to our St. Peters office.