Cosmetic Center and Medical Spa Considerations
Thank you for your interest in R Medical Spa. Since each person has individual and unique concerns, we invite you to schedule a consultation with one of our physicians or skin care nurses to help customize a treatment plan that is right for you. Our practice is committed to providing you with the latest, most advanced technology to help you look and feel your best. We hope to exceed all of your expectations.
We accept American Express, Discover, MasterCard and Visa.
We respectfully request 24 hour notice for all cancellations.
We offer a variety of gift certificates perfect for any occasion. Our staff would be happy to assist you in selecting a customized gift for any person.
We welcome younger patients to receive treatment when accompanied by an adult. However, in order to maintain a quiet, relaxing atmosphere, we respectfully ask that children not accompany you to your appointment.
The surgeon & implant fees are to be paid, in full, two weeks prior to surgery. Forms of payment accepted: Cash, Personal Check, Money Order or Cashiers Check, and Credit Card (MasterCard, Visa, Discover and American Express). In order to provide you with the best scheduling options, it is important that we follow the policies listed below.
Scheduling of Surgery
A non-refundable 10% of the surgeon’s fee is required to confirm and hold the date of surgery.
Payment of Surgery
The surgeon and implant fees are to be paid in full two weeks prior to surgery. Forms of payment accepted: Cash, Personal Check, Money Order or Cashiers Check and Credit Card (MasterCard, Visa, Discover and American Express). The facility and anesthesia fees are to be paid as directed by the surgical facility. Surgeon’s pricing will expire 90 days from the date of the original surgical cost analysis. Facility and anesthesia pricing expires 30 days from the date pricing is given. *Refunds to a credit card will have a 5% processing fee on charges of $1,000 or more.
Rescheduling or Cancellation of Surgery
A $100 fee will be applied to reschedule a confirmed surgery date, greater than two weeks before surgery. The fee for cancellation or rescheduling within two weeks of surgery is 25% of surgeon’s fee. The fee for cancellation or rescheduling within 48 hours of surgery is 50% of the surgeon’s fee.
Additional charges will apply if other than the stated procedure(s) is performed or if the procedure takes longer than indicated. Revisions deemed necessary by the physician will be done at a reduced surgeon’s fee; facility and anesthesia fees will be your responsibility. If the revision can be completed in our office procedure room, the facility fee of $150 per hour will be assessed.
Our Commitment to Your Privacy
Our practice is dedicated to maintaining the privacy of your health information. We are required by law to maintain the confidentiality of your health information.
We realize that these laws are complicated, but we must provide you with the following important information.
Use and disclosure of your health information in certain special circumstances.
The following circumstances may require us to use or disclose your health information:
- To public health authorities and health oversight agencies that are authorized by law to collect information.
- Lawsuits and similar proceedings in response to a court or administrative order.
- If required to do so by a law enforcement official.
- When necessary to reduce or prevent a serious threat to your health and safety or the health and safety of another individual or the public. We will only make disclosures to a person or organization able to help the threat.
- If you are a member of U.S. or foreign military forces (including veterans) and if required by the appropriate authorities.
- To Federal officials for intelligence and national security activities authorized by law.
- To correctional institutions or law enforcement officials if you are an inmate or under the custody of a law enforcement official.
- For Workers Compensation and similar programs.
Your rights regarding your health information:
- Communications. You can request that our practice communicate with you about your health and related issues in a particular manner or at a certain location. For instance, you may ask that we contact you at home, rather than work. We will accommodate reasonable requests.
- You can request a restriction in our use or disclosure of your health information for treatment, payment, or health care operations. Additionally, you have the right to request that we restrict our disclosure or your health information to only certain individuals involved in your care, such as family members and friends. We are not required to agree to your request; however, if we do agree, we are bound by our agreement except when otherwise required by law, in emergencies, or when the information is necessary to treat you.
- You have the right to inspect and obtain a copy of the health information that may be used to make decisions about you, including patient medical records and billing records, but not including psychotherapy notes. You must submit your request in writing to Renaissance Plastic Surgery, 145 St. Peters Centre Blvd, St. Peters, Missouri 63376, (636) 896-0600.
- You may ask us to amend your health information if you believe it is incorrect or incomplete, and as long as the information is kept by or for our practice. To request an amendment, your request must be made in writing and submitted to Renaissance Plastic Surgery, 145 St. Peters Centre Blvd, St. Peters, Missouri 63376, (636) 896-0600. You must provide us with a reason that supports your request for amendment.
- Right to a copy of this notice. You are entitled to receive a copy of this notice of Privacy Practices. You may ask us to give you a copy of this notice at any time. To obtain a copy of this notice, contact Renaissance Plastic Surgery at (636) 896-0600.
- Right to file a complaint. If you believe your privacy rights have been violated, you may file a complaint with our practice or with the Secretary of the Department of Health and Human Services. To file a complaint with our practice, contact Renaissance Plastic Surgery at (636) 896-0600. All complaints must be submitted in writing. You will not be penalized for filing a complaint.
- Right to provide an authorization for other uses and disclosures. Our practice will obtain your written authorization for uses and disclosures that are not identified by this notice or permitted by applicable law.
If you have any questions regarding this notice or our health information privacy polices, please contact Renaissance Plastic Surgery at (636) 896-0600.
To our patients. This notice describes how health information about you, as a patient of this practice, may be used and disclosed, and how you can get access to your health information. This is required by the Privacy Regulations created as a result of the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA).
If you wish to discuss your aesthetic desires with a plastic surgeon, schedule an appointment at Renaissance Plastic Surgery. Our surgeons have been sought out by patients seeking a St. Louis / St. Peters breast augmentation, tummy tuck, rhinoplasty and facelift surgeon.