Each year, and increasing number of men are seeking out plastic surgery in order to look and feel their best. At Renaissance Plastic Surgery, we offer a wide range of procedures for men. We understand the subtle differences required to achieve excellent results for men vs. women, and we will customize your treatment plan to address your unique needs and goals.
Whether you’re looking to reverse the signs of facial aging or achieve a more toned, sculpted body contour, our board-certified plastic surgeons can help. You can receive individualized treatment recommendations by scheduling a consultation with one of our plastic surgeons.
Facial Plastic Surgery for Men
Many men are undergoing facial plastic surgery to reverse the signs or aging or to improve the appearance of a particular feature. Some of our most popular facial plastic surgery procedures for men include:
- Facelift – A facelift is the most effective way to achieve customized, long-lasting facial rejuvenation results. Take years off of your appearance and make the best impression in social and professional interactions.
- Rhinoplasty – Rhinoplasty is performed to address a wide range of aesthetic imperfections in the appearance of your nose. Our plastic surgeons can also perform a functional rhinoplasty to correct breathing issues associated with a deviated septum.
If you prefer a minimally invasive, nonsurgical facial rejuvenation solution, we offer a wide range of injectables to achieve your goals. These include:
- BOTOX® Cosmetic, Dysport and Xeomin – These wrinkle relaxers improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles caused by facial muscle contractions, and are an ideal solution to address signs of aging in the forehead and around the eyes.
- Dermal fillers – Dermal fillers restore lost facial volume and fill in wrinkles to restore a more youthful facial appearance. They are ideal for treating signs of aging in the mid face and around the mouth.
Body Contouring Procedures for Men
We offer the following body contouring procedures to help you look your best:
- Male breast reduction – Gynecomastia is a common condition that results in enlarged male breast tissue. Male breast reduction can be performed to restore a more masculine breast appearance.
- Liposuction – Liposuction is an effective way to eliminate stubborn pockets of fat that have been resistant to your diet and exercise efforts. This versatile procedure can be used to get rid of unwanted fat in just about any area of your body.
- Tummy tuck – Restore a more toned, slim stomach appearance with a tummy tuck. This procedure is commonly performed after significant weight loss to eliminate any excess, hanging skin that remains and is a great way to put the finishing touches on all the hard work you’ve put in to achieve a healthy weight.
Contact our St. Louis Plastic Surgeons
Please contact Renaissance Plastic Surgery using the form on this page or call 636-896-0600 today to schedule a consultation. We serve patients in the St. Louis area.