Maintaining a toned, sculpted figure is often challenging. Many men and women find that even with a healthy diet and regular exercise, it can be difficult to achieve their desired results. In these situations, body contouring surgery can be an effective way to put the finishing touches on your workout efforts so that you can enjoy the benefits of a beautiful figure.
At Renaissance Plastic Surgery, we offer a wide range of body contouring solutions to help you “flatten your curves.” The right procedure for you will depend on your unique needs and goals. During your initial consultation, our board-certified plastic surgeons will listen carefully to your concerns and recommend an individualized treatment plan to achieve your desired outcome.
Which Body Contouring Option Is Right for Me?
Our comprehensive body contouring services can address just about any aesthetic goal you may have. In some instances, our plastic surgeons may recommend a combination of procedures to deliver enhanced results. The following treatments can help you “flatten your curves” and look your very best:
- Tummy tuck – A tummy tuck is performed to restore a more toned, flat stomach appearance. During the procedure, excess skin and fat are removed, and loose abdominal muscles are tightened in order to achieve your desired look.
- Liposuction – If you have stubborn areas of fat that have been resistant to your diet and exercise efforts, liposuction may be an excellent solution. During the procedure, our plastic surgeons will remove moderate amounts of fat from the treatment area to deliver a more toned, sculped figure. Liposuction is versatile and can be used in just about any area where you want to get rid of unwanted fat.
- CoolSculpting – If you prefer a minimally invasive, nonsurgical alternative to liposuction, CoolSculpting may be an excellent option for you. This treatment uses cryolipolysis technology to freeze unwanted fat cells. Once frozen, these fat cells are destroyed and eliminated by your body’s natural processes.
- Arm lift – If you have loose, sagging skin or excess fat in the arms, an arm lift can help restore a toned, fit appearance.
- Thigh lift – A thigh lift will slim and tone your legs by removing excess skin and fat from the area.
- Body lift – It’s common to experience loose, hanging skin after undergoing massive weight loss. A body lift can address this issue in order to put the finishing touches on your weight loss efforts.
Contact our St. Louis Plastic Surgeons
Please contact Renaissance Plastic Surgery using the form on this page or call 636-896-0600 today to schedule a consultation. We serve patients in the St. Louis, Missouri area.