Good Candidates for Dermal FillersDermal fillers are perfect for both women and men who would like to combat the signs of aging while avoiding surgery. Good candidates are interested in facial rejuvenation without going under the knife or having a long recovery period, as there’s typically little to no downtime after injections. You can reverse mild to moderate wrinkles, lines, folds, creases, and hollows. Others choose to get started with treatments before these symptoms even have a chance to set in as a preventative measure to keep you looking youthful and fresh for as long as possible.
The Right Filler for YouDuring your initial consultation, your unique facial anatomy will be carefully evaluated, and your well-trained and highly skilled injector will recommend the best facial filler for you based on your needs and goals. Many of our patients also benefit from combining fillers to target their specific concerns. We are pleased to offer a wide variety of soft tissue fillers to suit all of your anti-aging needs:
- Juvéderm® Ultra XC – smooths out marionette lines and nasolabial folds.
- Juvéderm Voluma® – restores lost volume in the cheeks while subtly lifting.
- Belotero Balance® – integrates into your natural facial tissue for natural-looking results, treating moderate nasolabial folds and lip lines.
- Bellafill® – restores collagen and fills in problem nasolabial folds, and also works to soften acne scars for long-lasting results that can be seen for years.
- Radiesse® – is synthetically formulated with calcium hydroxylapatite to provide an immediate volumizing effect while stimulating your skin’s natural collagen production for long-lasting results.
- Restylane® – softens moderate to severe wrinkles and folds, and augments the lips.
- Restylane Lyft® – enhances and lifts the contours of the midface.
- Restylane® Silk – can give you fuller lips while reducing wrinkles and fine lines in just one treatment.
- Sculptra® – made from Poly-L-Lactic Acid, this injectable encourages your skin’s natural collagen production, restoring your facial structure and increasing volume over time.